Battle of the Bartenders! Northern Virginia's Ultimate Cocktail Competition!
Back for it's second year!! One night only! Local bartenders will compete for the title of Northern Virginia's BEST bartender. This a "Chopped" secret ingredient style competition, where bartenders will be given a challenge to construct a drink with ingredients revealed through the night. You'll get to sample each cocktail, and vote on the winner!
Your entry includes appetizers from Ahso. Proceeds go to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
Bartenders competing in the competition:
- Jon Schott - The People's Drug, Alexandria
- Nikki Drake - 2941 Restaurant, Falls Church
- Eric Bowers - Magnolia's at the Mill, Purcellville
- Erin Robertson - Ahso Restaurant, Brambleton
- Alex Moreno - Circa at Clarendon, Clarendon
- Chris West - The Wine Kitchen, Leesburg
Celebrity judges for the night:
- Michael Saccone, Thrashers Rum & Tiki TNT
- Stefanie Gans, Northern Virginia Magazine
- Scott Harris, founder of Catoctin Creek Distillery
Last year's champion, Phil Duong of Ahso Restaurant, will welcome everybody with a starter cocktail to get the night flowing!
Book now because space is limited. $65 per person, includes all cocktails, appetizers, etc.